We are looking for QA Engineers with expert knowledge in Functional testing.
Manual Test Engineers with over 2 years and above can apply.
- Creates Test Scripts based on test input deliverables, such as functional or technical designs
- Works with users to develop test cases, ensure they cover positive / negative / regression testing
- Executes manual and/or automated tests
- Reproduces errors found and provides detailed documentation (e.g. screen prints, step-by-step reproduction instructions) needed to report defects
- Thoroughly tests the application to ensure that it meets the functional and technical specifications; participate in peer review of others’ Test Scripts or Test Scenarios
- Coordinates testing with end users and reports issues to be fixed
- Works with application development teams to resolve defects in a timely manner
Creates and maintains performance test scenarios
- Participate actively in Test Strategy creation for specific assignments
- Creates and maintain test cases, define data, and review test scripts prepared by test analysts
- Verifies the validity of a solution from an end-to-end and end-user perspective
- Has the ability to transform customer requirements into workable test scenarios at the functional and/or technical levels
- Has the ability to translate functional requirements into technical terms relevant to the package application to coordinate and assist with the detailed technical design tasks
- Candidate must have experience/knowledge of testing on web based applications
- Should have good understanding of Software Testing Life Cycle
- Demonstrate the ability to derive the Test Scenarios from the Business Requirements
- Demonstrate working understanding in Test Design and writing detailed test cases based on user scenarios
- Develop, document and maintain functional test cases and other test artifacts like the test data, data validation
- Strong knowledge of software QA methodologies and processes
- Responsible for performing test execution and test analysis
- Strong SQL experience
- Strong proficiency in Functional / Regression / Retesting / UI / Usability / Cross Browser testing
- Familiar with Database testing; good reporting & documenting skills
- Experience working in an Agile/Scrum methodology is a plus
- Good knowledge on test management & Defect tracking tools like TFS is a plus.
- Basic understanding of Software and Web technologies which includes SQL, Team Foundation Server (TFS).
Why Entrans :
Fulfilling and challenging projects
Access to the most cutting-edge technologies
A positive and passionate culture
Plenty of opportunities for you to explore and grow: We will empower you to dream as big as you want and support you to make your career what YOU want it to be.
Benefits of Working with us:
Hybrid Work Structure
Job Type: Full Time
Job Positions: Engineering