Implementation of CI/CD Process for a leading IAM solution
Our client is an advanced IAM platform powered by zero-trust protocols and zero-knowledge proofs, requiring an operational model that could keep pace with the rapidly evolving cybersecurity landscape and the growing demand for passwordless authentication solutions.
The client aimed to deliver continuous innovation and enhancements to its platform without compromising security or availability. They needed to adopt a DevOps culture that could foster rapid development, testing, and deployment, all while maintaining the utmost security standards.
Client leveraged Amazon EKS to enhance their DevOps processes, embracing the orchestration of containerized services to ensure a reliable, scalable, and secure infrastructure that aligns with their zero-trust approach.
- Using AWS CloudFormation, the client defined their infrastructure, which included Amazon EKS clusters, allowing for consistent deployment and version-controlled infrastructure management.
EKS for Orchestration
- The client adopted Amazon EKS to manage their Kubernetes containers, ensuring that the IAM platform’s services were reliably deployed, managed, and scaled.
with EKS Integration
- AWS CodePipeline automated the release process from code to deployment, integrating seamlessly with Amazon EKS.
- AWS CodeBuild was responsible for compiling code, running tests, and producing ready-to-deploy container images.
Testing and Security
- The client integrated automated security scanning and compliance checks within their CI/CD pipeline to uphold their high-security standards.
Management and Microservices
- By deploying microservices within containers managed by Amazon EKS, the client achieved high scalability and isolation, ensuring smooth operation during demand surges.
with Amazon EKS
- Amazon CloudWatch was employed for logging and monitoring, offering insights into application and infrastructure performance.
- AWS X-Ray and Amazon EKS native integration provided tracing and debugging capabilities to understand the application’s behavior.
- AWS IAM roles for EKS tightened security by granting the necessary permissions to EKS clusters.
- AWS KMS integrated with EKS ensured the encryption of sensitive data both at rest and in transit within the Kubernetes clusters.
- Amazon EKS facilitated the automatic scaling of the client IAM platform’s containerized services to meet real-time demands.
By embracing a DevOps approach on AWS, the client significantly reduced the time-to-market for new features and responded more swiftly to security threats and compliance requirements.
Next Case Study